Plastic Surgery News and Events
Published on April 3, 2013 by Jason Lichten
- Central Ohio Plastic Surgery has teamed up with Fairfield Medical Center to promote Breast Reconstruction Awareness to celebrate national BRA day on October 17, 2012. We will be collecting new bras to be donated to a local women’s shelter on BRA day.
- Central Ohio Plastic Surgery has completed renovation of the Lancaster office. The newly expanded space provides more room to accommodate our growing practice. We are also proud to announce that this allows for the opening of Imagine … MediSpa. Call Natalie at (740) 653-5064 to schedule a tour or service today.
- Dr. Lichten was Re-elected president of the Columbus Society of Plastic Surgeons.
The CSPS is the largest organization of board certified plastic surgeons in Central Ohio. This will be Dr. Lichten’s 4th term as president and 6th term on the executive board.
- Save $50 on Dysport Injections or up to $360 on Restylane/Perlane Injections at Central Ohio Plastic Surgery. Have treatment between May 1 and June 30. Call the office for more details.
- Dr. Lichten wins the 2011 Patients’ Choice Award as one of Ohio’s top physicians.
- Celebrate Botox’s 10th anniversary with up to $200 in savings. Receive $50 off your first injection and $75 off each of your next two injection sessions with Botox. Call for more details or to schedule your appointment.
- Dr. Lichten is recognized by his patients by being awarded the 2011 Most Compassionate Doctor Award.
- Save up to $300 on Restylane/Perlane injections. Receive $50 rebate per syringe of Perlane (up to 6) or $40 per syringe of Restylane (minimum 2) when you receive treatment between February 1 and March 31, 2012. Call for more details or to schedule today.
- Save $100 on Dysport Injections at Central Ohio Plastic Surgery. Have treatment between February 1 and March 31, 2012 and receive $50 rebate from Medicis and instantly save $50 from Central Ohio Plastic Surgery. Call to schedule an appointment today.
- Xiaflex injections are now available at Central Ohio Plastic Surgery. Xiaflex is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with Dupuytren’s contracture with a palpable cord. Call (740) 653-5064 to learn more.
- Toodle-oo-Tattoo. Columbus Dispatch, June 21, 2011. Dr. Lichten featured in this article about laser tattoo removal.
- Mommy Makeovers Procedures Become More Popular in Ohio. As more celebrity moms quickly return to their pre-baby bodies with the help of Mommy Makeovers, procedures such as breast augmentation and tummy tuck in the Columbus, Ohio area are increasing, according to Jason B. Lichten, M.D.
- Mommy Makeover News Story. Channel 10, WBNS, CBS – Columbus. May 30, 2011. Dr. Lichten featured discussing a new study by the ASPS that shows more women are seeking plastic surgery to treat the changes in their bodies after pregnancy.
- Dr. Lichten selected for the Patients’ Choice Award for 2010.
- Dr. Lichten voted by his patients as a Most Compassionate Doctor for 2010.
- Dr. Lichten recognized in the “Guide to America’s Top Surgeons”
- Fairfield Medical Center Plastic Surgeon Raises Funds for Breast Cancer. Fairfield Medical Center In the News. November 19, 2010.
- Plenty of Options Exist for Post-Mastectomy Reconstruction. Lancaster Eagle-Gazette. October 13, 2010.
- Dr. Lichten announces participation in Marathon for the Cure.
- Columbus Cosmetic Surgery Practice Announces Fundraising Team for Race for the Cure Dr. Jason Lichten performs reconstructive surgery for breast cancer survivors. Passionate about finding a cure for a disease that has affected so many women, his practice has formed a fundraising team for the Race for the Cure on May 15.
- Dr. Lichten was appointed to the Medical Advisory Council of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Columbus. Dr. Lichten is the only plastic surgeon to be appointed to this council that will help shape community outreach aimed at ending breast cancer.
- Central Ohio Plastic Surgery announces formation of a fundraising team for Race for the Cure, May 15, 2010. Call the office for more details on how to participate.
- Proposed Tax Falls Mostly on Middle-Class Women. Dr. Lichten interviewed by 10TV news about the proposed Cosmetic Surgery Tax or so called “Bo-Tax.”
- Dr. Lichten elected president of the Columbus Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Columbus BOTOX® Cosmetic Helps “Lift” Job Seekers’ Prospects As the economic slowdown continues, many job seekers turn to BOTOX® Cosmetic to put their ‘best face forward’ at interviews and career fairs.
- Dr. Lichten was selected as one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons, 2008 by the Consumer’s Research Council of America.
- Is Your Plastic Surgeon Board-Certified? Article by Dr. Jason B. Lichten, Tickled Pink Magazine, Spring 2008.
- Looking for a little lift? Article by Tamaria L. Kulemeka, Lancaster Eagle-Gazette – Living it Up!, May 2008. Article spotlights Dr. Jason B. Lichten of Central Ohio Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Thank you to everyone who attended Girls’ Night Out on February 7th at the Lancaster Country Club. We were able to raise over $800 for Komen-Columbus.
- Thank you to everyone who attended Girls’ Night Out on June 28th at the Lancaster Country Club. We were able to raise over $1000 for Komen-Columbus.
- Central Ohio Plastic Surgery, Inc. is pleased to offer laser treatments for tattoo removal, unwanted facial veins and hair removal. Call (740) 653-5064 to find out when the next laser day is, for more details or to schedule an appointment.
- Since our October 19th “Girls’ Night Out” at the Lancaster Country Club which raised over $300, we are proud to have raised over $400 more to fight breast cancer in our office during our promotions following the event.
- Central Ohio Plastic Surgery, Inc. participated in Bowl for the Cure on February 4th at Tiki Lanes in Lancaster. Congratulations on the success of the event and we look forward to future participation and sponsorship.
- On November 17th, the Food and Drug Administration approved silicone breast implants for use in primary breast augmentation for women over the age of 22. To find out more about whether silicone breast implants are right for you, call (740) 653-5064. For more information, read about silicone breast implants
- Central Ohio Plastic Surgery, Inc. hosted “Girls’ Night Out” at the Lancaster Country Club to benefit Fairfield Medical Center’s Serenity Garden project.
- Dr. Lichten was featured in “Look Younger After Lunch,” an article about BOTOX Cosmetic and Restylane injections in the Lancaster Eagle Gazette on March 30, 2006. Read the article about injectables.
- On January 27, 2006 at 9:00 and 10:00 a.m., Dr. Lichten will be presenting The Art of Plastic Surgery: Today’s Cosmetic Options at the Fabulous and Feminine Ladies’ Day at Fairfield Medical Center. Contact our office for more details.
- Please read Dr. Lichten’s article on breast reconstruction in the Lancaster Eagle-Gazette on August 24, 2005.
- Central Ohio Plastic Surgery, Inc. opened the first full time plastic surgery practice in the history of the city of Lancaster and Fairfield County on August 1, 2005. Dr. Jason Lichten is proud to offer a full range of plastic, reconstructive, and cosmetic procedures to the community.