Body Procedures & Body Contouring
Conveniently located to serve Columbus, Lancaster, Pickerington, and Canal Winchester
A healthy lifestyle is always a good thing. Sometimes, though, diet and exercise just don’t deliver the results we want (or worked for). Sometimes, all we want is to look better in our shorts, swimsuits, and body-conscious clothing. And that’s okay. Because when we look good, we feel good. We have more confidence. And we feel better in our own skin!
Unfortunately, our bodies change over time, thanks to a little help from pregnancy, weight loss, gravity, and aging.
If you’re concerned about loose skin, excess fat that won’t go away (even when you’re at or near your ideal weight), stubborn tummy bulges, or diastasis recti (weakness and separation of the lower abdominal muscles), plastic surgery might be right for you.
Our Columbus and Lancaster, Ohio practice, which offers a variety of body contouring procedures as well as abdominal muscle repair to improve core strength, can help you make a positive change in your appearance.
Our team is led by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Lichten, whose personal mission is to educate every patient about their surgical and non-surgical options. During your consultation at either one of our Central Ohio locations, Dr. Lichten will listen to your concerns, discuss which body reshaping procedures would work best for you, and take the time to answer any questions you may have about the procedure.
If you’re ready to get your body back, call our office at 740-653-5064. And, keep reading to learn more about our surgical and non-surgical options – including fat-freezing CoolSculpting® – for tummy, thighs, arms, and buttocks.
Surgical Procedures for the Body
Surgical procedures for the body are a safe and effective way to achieve your appearance goals. We offer a variety of specialized procedures.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) – A procedure used to contour the upper arms
- Body Contouring After Massive Weight Loss – A way to remove excess drooping skin and fat in numerous areas
- Brazilian Butt Lift – Used to augment the buttocks using excess fat from another area of the body
- Butt Lift (With or Without Fat Transfer) – Enhances the curves of the buttocks
- Diastasis Recti Repair – Corrects sagging abdominal-wall muscles after pregnancy
- Gluteal Implants – Placed in the buttocks to improve volume
- Liposuction – Can remove stubborn excess fat from a variety of areas
- Lower Body Lift / Belt Lipectomy – Trims away excess sagging skin from the lower body
- Mini Tummy Tuck – Variation of the full tummy tuck specifically intended to address the lower abdomen
- Mommy Makeover (Liposuction + Tummy Tuck + Breast Lift/Augmentation) – Combination of procedures designed to restore a woman’s pre-pregnancy body
- Panniculectomy – Trims away a large section of drooping lower-abdominal skin
- Reconstruction After Skin Cancer – Makes an area look more natural after removal of a cancerous lesion
- Scar Revision – Addresses various kinds of scars using a variety of methods
- Thigh Lift – Contours and sculpts the thighs by removing excess skin and fat
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) – Makes the abdomen look more toned through removal of excess tissue
Non-Surgical Procedures for the Body
Our body treatments are optimal for patients who want to avoid invasive surgery. Unlike surgical procedures, most non-surgical treatments for the body have little to no downtime.
- CoolSculpting® – Contours away excess fat using very low temperatures
- Laser Hair Reduction – Removes unwanted hairs from almost any area of the body
- Laser Liposuction (Smartlipo™) – Uses laser energy to melt stubborn fat cells for easier removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal – Breaks up ink pigment with laser energy, causing tattoos to fade away
- Laser Vein Removal – Causes prominent and unsightly veins to disappear, resulting in clearer skin
- Tripollar® Apollo™ – Smooths away wrinkles, tightens sagging skin, and addresses cellulite using radiofrequency energy
Your Body Procedure Consultation
During the consultation, you will be asked about your appearance goals and your complete medical history. We will then perform a physical examination, and photographs may be taken for reference. Once we identify the best treatment for your goals, we will create a treatment plan and then guide you through the entire process.
Contact Us to Learn More
Learn more about procedures for the body in Columbus—schedule a consultation at Central Ohio Plastic Surgery. We will be available to provide a comfortable experience with excellent results.