Mommy Makeover Columbus
Are you a mom who has seen unwanted changes in your body after having children? Have you tried dieting and exercise, yet have not seen the results you want? If this sounds like you, you are not alone. Many women choose a mommy makeover performed by board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Lichten to restore their pre-baby shape.
Mommy makeovers combine multiple Columbus plastic surgery procedures that range from liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, as well as facial rejuvenation. Most often, women choose a mommy makeover to address lost breast volume, sagging or drooping breasts, excess skin around the midsection, and extra baby weight that cannot be reduce with diet or exercise.
Mommy Makeover Candidates
The best candidates for a mommy makeover are women who have realistic and attainable goals. It is important to note that a mommy makeover is not a substitute for diet and exercise, and is not a weight loss procedure, so patients should be at or near their target weight. The procedure can, however, help restore a rejuvenated appearance through various combinations of procedures.
“Dr. Lichten made me feel confident in his ability to do a good job. His sense of humor was refreshing. Most doctors are so serious … My results are wonderful. It has been fifteen years since my stomach was flat. My breasts look better too! I feel so much better. Thank you!! You have a great team. ”
Because mommy makeovers are designed specifically for each patient, the procedures vary, but often include:
- Tummy tuck – for women with excess fat around their midsection, weakened abdominal muscles, and stretched skin.
- Breast lift – to address drooping or sagging breasts.
- Breast augmentation – for women who have lost breast volume through breastfeeding.
- Liposuction – Liposuction procedures in Columbus address diet- and exercise-resistant pockets of fat.
- Various facial procedures – for women who wish to restore a youthful and vibrant facial appearance by addressing changes caused by the stresses of motherhood and the natural aging process.
A common combination for many mommy makeover patients is a tummy tuck with breast augmentation in Columbus, Ohio. However, this is just one of many combinations that can help women get back that pre-baby look – or even better!