Conveniently located to serve Columbus, Lancaster, Pickerington, and Canal Winchester
It’s not uncommon for many women to feel dissatisfied with their breast size and shape. Whether you have small or uneven breasts, or are unhappy with saggy, drooping breasts thanks to pregnancy, weight loss, gravity, and aging, plastic surgery can help restore your natural breast shape and volume with various procedures for the breasts in Columbus.
If you’re concerned with having a more flattering silhouette, looking better in your clothes, relieving neck and back pain, correcting disproportionate breasts, fixing a “bad boob job,” or reconstructing one or both breasts after mastectomy, make an appointment to talk with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Jason Lichten.
Through his Columbus and Lancaster, Ohio practices, Dr. Lichten offers a variety of breast enhancement, rejuvenation, and correction procedures to help women (and men) feel better about themselves and their appearance.
During your meeting with Dr. Lichten at one of our Central Ohio locations, you’ll have the opportunity to share your concerns, explore your options, and get answers to your questions. You will meet with Dr. Lichten directly during this consultation. It is extremely important to him that he be the one to meet with you and understand your unique needs and goals.
Most importantly, Dr. Lichten will share his professional medical opinion and aesthetic vision to help you look and feel your best. And, if you’re considering breast augmentation, Dr. Lichten will help you understand the size, shape, and profile of the breast implants that will work best for your body type, frame, and lifestyle.
Call our office at 740-653-5064 to make an appointment. And, keep reading to learn more about plastic and cosmetic surgery enhancement for fuller, natural-looking breasts.
Breast Enhancement & Correction: Surgical Procedures for the Breasts
- Breast Asymmetry Correction – This procedure aims to change a breast’s shape, size, or position to make your breasts more symmetrical. It may require reducing, augmenting, or lifting a breast to correct the visible difference between both breasts.
- Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants) – This involves Dr. Lichten putting silicone or saline breast implants into the chest to increase breast size and projection.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy) – Women get breast lifts to reduce breast sag, achieving firmer and more youthful contours for their breasts.
- Breast Reconstruction – This procedure is performed following mastectomy or lumpectomy surgery to recreate the natural appearance of the breasts. It can be performed using TRAM flap or Latissimus Dorsi flap reconstruction.
- Breast Reduction – In this surgery, breasts are made smaller, lighter, and in better proportion with the rest of the body. Breast tissues are removed, and the remaining ones are tightened.
- Breast Implant Removal/Implant Exchange – This is necessary when the patient wants to have their implants taken out or replaced for aesthetic or medical reasons. It involves using several surgical techniques to remove implants and, in some cases, scar-tissue capsules.
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia) – This procedure is performed for men with overly large breast tissue, which gives them the appearance of male breasts. It may include liposuction to remove excess fatty tissue or surgical excision to eliminate glandular tissue. Excess skin may also be removed.
Arrange a Consultation
Do you want to learn more about procedures for the breasts in Columbus? Contact us today to set up a consultation.